Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Xtube.com/Phatty87


I often wonder, when God was creating Adam, did He think to His omniscient self: "hmm... in a few millenniums, I'll be making this nigga named [Cogito] and He might like this"... 

So God promptly split Adam down his backside and created the first ass... 
-_-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smh. There's gotta be SOMETHING going on because
I
Love
Ass. 

And Phatty87 from Xtube only exacerbates my addiction...


This is just a sidenote from my last post. This Xtube.com profile right here is my most favorite. Check out some of the pics and you'll see why.

Xtube.com/Phatty87

-_Cogito







































2 comments:

  1. Dayummmm. Your finest collection of booties yet. Goodness / thank you!

    ReplyDelete