Sunday, March 18, 2012

March Madness (literally)

Next to Quantumn Physics, Women, and why Star Jones only lost weight from the neck down, I will NEVER understand sports. Rob owns one of the best venues in this town and he's been throwing March Madness parties (or whatever the hell they're called) at his club. I walked in the other day and the place smelled like buffalo wings and niggas recapturing their youth. People were on their iPads and Smartphones making um, "brackets" predicting who's gonna win the tournament and blah blah blah. Basically, it was a run-of-the-mill sports bar party. And apparently everyone else in the universe gives a damn about it but me.

I defintly fit the "gays aren't into sports" stereotype, smh. Even though football is HELLA homoerotic and bballers can smack eachothers asses with no taboo at all.
All i know about sports is that i wanna have Arian Fosters' invisible babies and I wanna swallow Ochocinco's!

But people are so invested in this March Madness crap, they're buying t-shirts and ish with their favorite teams. Dare I say they'reore into College bball than the NBA? eh, prolly not...
------------•
I had to put Rob's ass on punishment after that stunt he pulled in my last post. That dick of his is good, no doubt, but its takes more than some good pipe for a nigga like me to entertain such tomfoolery. So, after finally cooling off, I decided to surprise him with some good old fashioned "you owe me an Apology" fucking. He laid me down on his desk and showed me how sincere he was about it ;) I told him all was forgiven but this makes Strike 2 for him... Oh, and he took my laptop to this repair shop and I ought to be getting out on Wednesday which means, I'll FINALLY be able to add pics to my posts again! Yaaaayyyy! Thank yall for putting up w my pictureless posts!

Just wanted to give yall a quick lil update and answer the few questions I got via email.

Until Wednesday, yall!

-_Cogito
Capricornaries@hotmail.com




1 comment:

  1. I don't know. I kinda always dug sports, and played some as a kid. Kinda fun and helps to navigate the "straight" world. Yeah, they're super homphobes, for all their bullshit "it gets better" videos that get made, but you know, there are probably 10,000 professional, male athletes who have sucked some dick in their day. :)
    I don't know what school you go to, but when Kansas shows up for March Madness, I'm all over those Jayhawks.
    A) They're hot as hell.
    B) It's your school.
    C) They're hot as hell.

    You got a basketball team? Get you a ticket and check out some of that ass!

    ReplyDelete