Monday, May 3, 2010

This Dude I been tryna fuck for a while...







I've known this dude for a while. When I was a senior, he was a sophomore at our high school. He's a senior now and I'm a sophomore in College (ironic, right?). But I've been on him for a while; matta fact, we was chilling and watching the Mayweather fight together the other day... couldn't make a move because his pplz was over. but he kept giving me "the look" ;) boooyy!!! My dick was so hard over there! Kept on taking his shirt off on purpose! I would FUCK this nigga so good. LET'S HOPE HE'S A BOTTOM!!

4 comments:

  1. If he ain't a bottom, just make him one. Use that dick to mode him tha way you want him. That way the next time his peeps are ther it won't even matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn!! he is FINE

    ReplyDelete