Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The World Just Got Smaller...

So... I mentioned Benny in a post a while back. He's the Public Safety Officer in one of my classes. We've got great chemistry and I get really good vibes from this guy. Actually, Rob is a bit jealous of this guy so for Halloween, he decided to dress as a Police Officer. Yes, it was really hot...

Now that you're up to speed.

This past Tuesday, our class was divided into two teams and had to do presentations. I'll spare you the details. All you need to know is that I did my THANG on that assignment! What can I say? I'm a freakin' savant...

After class, Benny struck up a conversation with me (he just wanted some face-time if you ask me). And after a little small talk, he finally says to me:

Benny: You know, we've met each other before, you and me... 
Me: ??? 
Benny: You know I also volunteer as a Paramedic, right? 
Me: ???? 
Benny: The week before this class started, you had an asthma attack over at your grandma's and I was one of the Paramedics that came. 
Me: (after thinking for a second)... Hmmm.... O wait! Are you the one who I told to "mind his damn business"??? 
Benny: That's me! 


(See, because they had the Oxygen mask on my face, they told me not to talk. They asked my grandmother to spell my name and she was so fucking frantic, she forgot how to spell it. And I say to her "you've known me for 21 years and you can't spell my NAME??? It's only 9 letters long!". And when I said that, we kinda got into an argument. Once the paramedics FINALLY got the point that I was NOT going to the E.R. with them (I just needed some Albuterol right quick), they packed up their equipment and were heading towards the door. The last Paramedic to leave out of the door turned around and says to me: "be nicer to your granny, man". To which I replied "mind you DAYUMN bidniss!" the rest is history).

Me: OMG!!! That is soooo embarrassing! Look, I was already pissed because I couldn't breathe. Granny and I go back and forth like that all the time. It's really harmless... 


Benny: I was like damn, he's FEISTY! 


Me: You don't know the half of it...


So when I get to my car, the first person I text is Rob, of course. Now he's even MORE on my case about this nigga. Like I said, I like to be honest in a relationship because I expect the same. And I'd hate for Rob to find out something like this after the fact. In reality, Benny is totally safe. He's fine as hell. But... I gotta man, ya know?
----------------------------------------------------------
Music, you say?

Ass -- Big Sean ft. Nikki Minaj

Rolling in the Deep -- Adele

End of the Road -- Boys II Men

U Got It Bad -- Usher

_________________________________________________

Enjoy the pics!

--Cogito (capricornaries@hotmail.com)























3 comments:

  1. Oh damn. It is a small world. And you yellin' at your granny! Good to hear that all seems well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me crazy, but I like when shit like that happens. It makes life a little more interesting.

    ReplyDelete