Saturday, April 30, 2016

Save the Roaches!

So April was a very tough month for me. I had to take a HUGE financial loss and am just now starting to get back on my feet. Life sucks sometimes.

Up until today, I haven't been able to afford any weed for the last 5 days.

But yesterday night while I was cleaning out my closet, where I keep my stash, I suddenly remembered that I had a pill bottle with like 4 "roaches" in it.

I sparked the four of them up and had a nice lil buzz going.

To all my weed smokers reading this, you know how handy a weed roach comes when you're in a clutch!

Whilst smoking said roaches, I started thinking to myself of all the other rough patches in my life and how strong they made me. I know that is a cliche statement, but sometimes, it's good to be reminded of where you came from, all the BS you've endured, and all the lessons they taught you.

Maybe I CAN do this, after all!
---------------
Music, you say? (I've been getting into Biggie lately)
Gimme the Loot -- Biggie Smalls
Kick in the Door -- Biggie Smalls
10 Crack Commandments -- Biggie Smalls
---------------
Enjoy the pics!
-_Cogito
Capricornaries@hotmail.com












1 comment:

  1. That's a sexy encounter... I hope something builds from it.

    ReplyDelete