Sunday, May 29, 2016

Rico Cane

Hey ya'll! I found this hot mufucka a while back and have been meaning to post about this gorgeous nigga Rico Cane. What's not to love? He's a tall slice of cheesecake-colored beefcake with a masculine physique and alluring eyes. He has a few sets of pictures on a handful of muscle-hunk themed production studios and even has an awesome solo jerk video that truly blesses my entire soul every time I see it Click here to check it out
----------
Life is...ok right now. I just turned 26 two months ago and for some reason, I've been like, EXTRA horny.

It kinda feels like I just entered my prime. I haven't any sex AT ALL this year and I think it's about time I pull out my Hoe Card and activate it. Stay tuned!
--------
Music, you say?
Biggie -- Unbelievable
Phil Perry -- Forever
----------
Enjoy the pics!
-_Cogito
Capricornaries@hotmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment