Monday, July 11, 2011

Busy as Hell...

Hey Bloggers!!! I know I've been gone for like 2 weeks but after my summer semester ended, I had nooooo motivation to drive my ass up on campus just to use the wifi... so....

I stopped being cheap and finally got some home-internet service!!!!!

What this means for you is that you are going to get SICK of me! Because now that I have this ish at home, I'm about to be unstoppable! I can do so much more shit now like post vids and even skype!

I will post an update on me and Rob (the club owner from my last post). And trust, you'll want to stay tuned for it!

I'm hella busy right now... Actually about to hit the road on my way out of town to this preaching engagement I'm booked for 2 nights.

Enjoy the (few pics) and again, yaaaaayyyyyy for me!!

capricornaries@hotmail.com

--Cogito

(pics supplied by a friend of the site) thanks Dick! ;)










1 comment:

  1. Nice! Pics! Sounds like "things" are going well! Always good to hear.

    ReplyDelete