So, Rob and I have decided to give our relationship a chance. After that helluva night at the club, we hadn’t really had a chance to kick it because I’ve been so busy traveling to different preaching engagements and whatnot (summer is always my busiest). But while I was away, we were practically glued to the phone with eachother. It felt kinda nice to feel, um... Wanted, again, you know? To know that there’s somebody out there who actually gives a damn about what I’m doing with my day (and vice versa).
Listen, he’s 30+ and I’m well beyond my years in my early 20’s. We’ve both been through some shit so we decided (rather, I brought it up and he co-signed) to go ahead and get some of the drama out of the way by setting some Ground Rules on what we want from eachother and ish like that.
1. 1. We come into this thing knowing that we have busy lives; but we will still be adamant about canceling dates/engagements (if possible) when it’s time for US! And when we absolutely can’t get out of something, we have to accept that.
2. 2. If you feel like you need to cheat on me, we ought to just end it right there. It’s different if we broke up temporarily and hooked up with somebody, but if I’m saving myself for you, I expect the same in return.
3. 3. When we do go out to a club or something, who cares about dancing with other people? That’s what we came to do, right? It’s just dancing...
4. 4, We will have our fare share of ups and downs. If we tried our best to make this work, but it’s still not getting better, let’s not fool ourselves.
5. 5. (and most importantly) I expect some hot, piping Dick on the regular. As I said before, he still needs some work in the Top department, but he’s a quick learner... In return, I gotchu daddy... You want some head right quick before work? It’s nothin!
But Rob is such a sweetheart though. When I finally got back in town, we went out to this fancy-schmancy Italian restaurant (my favorite type of food) and we had such a... natural time (if that makes sense). Not to sound sappy, but conversing with Rob is so easy; we just flow well together.
And this may sound weird, but I like watching his lips move! For some reason, it turns me on. He has these big, juicy lips that are PERFECT for kissing.
The more I sat at that table, the more I knew that when we got back to his place, I was going to fuck him like it was going out of style.
Rob can keep his dick nice and stiff, but he has noooo idea what to do with it yet (I told ya’ll a few posts back that he thought he was a Bottom).
I rode him so damn good, he kept saying "damn bae, if you keep doin it like that I'm gonna cum"... lmao! Closing his eyes all tight and clinging to my chest for dear life! And in my head I'm like "damn... I'm not really even trying!"
So I turned around and laid on my stomach so he could at least control the ecstasy (I say that with no ego, but I can't help it if I got some good ass...) and it felt so damn good; he can grind inside of me like a damn pro; I was losing it.
I told him to reach down and jack me off; he started pulling and tugging like it was a damn rope! I told him to go slower... slower... he finally got the rhythm going so well, and slammin my ass at the same time, I bust all in his hand...
Then this freaky mofo pulls out and jacks off with my cum; he bust all over my ass and then licked it off... (and I didn't even have to tell him to)...
My kind of freak...
By the time I came back from the kitchen with some Pizza Rolls, he was snoring like a baby! Smh!
I snuggled up under him and we were out like lights...
Yeah yeah yeah... if you break your promise, we're breaking up...
(btw, it's the GAYEST song I could find, but the lyrics are soooo appropriate for this post. Tiffany Evans Ft. Ciara, Promise Ring, my gift to you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUB78yjN41s )
--Cogito (enjoy the pics) lovez ya!