Sunday, October 27, 2013

Golden Shower

Harris: a few years back, there was this one dude, a  Latino. Let's call him Jose. He was like 5'9", a decent 230lbs, medium complexion, and could suck so good he could just look at my dick and it'd get hard. After I'd bust a few nuts in him, he wouldn't cum until I took him into the bathtub n pissed on him. And he'd be really into it. 

After a while, I got into it too. I don't want to  receive  it, but I do get turned on when I get to do it to a nigga. It's the ultimate form of submission.

And while he's telling me this, I'm like... "hmm...cool, cool...". -_-

He went on to say how Jose would sometimes not even wanna fuck, just straight up gold shower, wash up, and head back out the door...

Now, I don't know if I gave him the impression that I was into piss, or willing to experiment, but...

This previous Tuesday night, for whatever reason that he didn't tell me why, he rented out a hotel room just up the street from my house.

We met up and did what we came to do, naturally.

Afterwards, he hopped in the shower. I wasn't ready to leave so I figured I'd go in with him and start round 3.

He turned me around, facing the wall where the shower head was.

We're feeling and touching and kissing and all that good stuff. I love being held from behind.

Everything was going good

Until I look down at the bathtub floor.

The water was looking kinda...yellow.

I have a conversation with myself.

Self: ...nah. That ain't pee. I gotta be trippin'...

Then, I smelled it.

Self: I know GOTdamn well this nigga didn't just...

I turn around and see he's grinning, like the shit was cute.

First of all, I was so FUCKING disgusted.

Second, my dick went limp, and I storm out of the bathroom.

Harris followed behind me.

Me: ...the fuck was THAT all about? Nigga, did you just PISS on my feet???

Harris: Well I just...I just figured... I mean, we did the whole
Boot-licking thing a few weeks ago so I just thought I'd... *sighs*, my bad. I should've asked you first.

Me: Well, yeah, but.. You didn't PISS on the boots though...
*light bulb pops on above my head*, unless you DID and just let that shit dry!
We've got a real good thing going here, but look. I'm not into that bullshit. You better go find that Jose nigga... Or put you a Craigslist ad out or something...I don't want to sound uncompromising, or seem like some kind of Diva (or is it, Devo?). 

*sighs* 

After all that, he went out and got some food from the Cheesecake Factory and we just kicked it and watched The Evil Dead (1981)...
-----------------

He gets a pass, this time. Long as he doesn't go "R. Kelly" on me again, we'll be fine.

Maybe he tried it on me b/c he was high. Harris is annoying as Gilbert Gottfried when he's high off that weed.

-_-
------------------
Music, you say?

Royals -- Lorde

Teen Spirit -- Just SZA

Rama Lama (Bang Bang) -- Roisin Murhpy

Body and Soul -- Anita Baker

So Damn Happy -- Aretha Franklin

----------------
Enjoy the pics!

-_Cogito
Capricornaries@hotmail.com























4 comments:

  1. I just can't get with that shit. I will pee on somebody but as far as getting peed on? Heck to the no. I once 3summed with a buddy and this young dude that could not cum unless he was peed on. I was like, "How did you get a fetish like that so young?" He didn't answer.

    Immanuel at dlconfessionssequel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. Good sexual chemistry is all about pleasing each other. Clearly he wants to pee on you (uh, it washes off), so why don't you figure you out wtf in return??? Not super into it, but weirdly enough had some sexy young thing (that I had peed on once before) want to pee on my a couple of weeks ago. Was like . . . whatever. Strangely warm :D but man . . . I coulda gotten ANYTHING I wanted from him after I let him do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't mind pissing on a guy but not into being peed on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord not the golden showers. I've done it before gave and was given, but Not my thing. I'm glad you all have chemistry though

    ReplyDelete