Friday, August 17, 2012

Random Thoughts...

(ain't this negro GORGEOUS?)



I wish I could say something romantic.

Like whenever we make love, we hold each other close until we fall asleep, tangled up in each other.

But in reality, when I crash at Rob's house, he sleeps on the couch.

Because I always end up kicking him out of bed.

Literally.

He says I do Kung Fu in my sleep. LBVS
---------------------------------------------------------

I think Cyrus from SYTYCD Season 9 is hella cute.





I think Francois Sagat looks stupid with that stupid scalp tattoo.




I have a teensy lil white boy crush on Seth Rogen





I'm super excited for Azealia Banks' career.




and if were the least bit into pussy, Elle Varner could GET IT!



-----------------------
Well... I ain't talkin' bout nothin' important.

Enjoy the pics!

-_Cogito




















1 comment:

  1. I often wonder how Noel and I fall asleep tangled in each other but wake up untangled.

    ReplyDelete