Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Got Me Some Ass! ;)

I went to this GLBT Icebreaker on campus being thrown by some FINE ASS Q-Dogz! The gays were all in attendance: ripe for the picking! A few guys kept trying to grab my hand or whatever, but I didn’t feel like dancing.
I just grabbed me a red cup and walked over to the CupLuck (this huge tub full of blue Hawaiian Punch and Vodka ) and started drinking; trying to loosen myself up, you know? I’ve had one HELLUVA week… So I’m drinking, and clowning around with a friend of mine. He’s a total flamer, but we get along really well. Remind me to tell you about him in another post…
When out the blue, someone comes up from behind me and grabs my hand. I look back and it’s this Fine ass lil redbone dude. We knew (of) eachother from around town at different poetry events and organizations up on campus, but never ever really said anything to each other. I always thought he was a lil cutie and I know he felt the same because I got that “vibe” from him. When we saw that each other was there at the GLBT party, we knew what was up… So, I downed the rest of my drink while he pulled me out onto the floor… 
I held him by the waist while he kept grinding on me; damn, he was doing it so well, my dick was hard as fuck and I know he could feel it! Needless to say, we both got drunk as hell, and (to make a long story short) we ended up in his dorm room.
We stumbled in and before I could close the door behind us, he already had my boxers down on my ankles! He slobbed me up like I couldn’t believe; I looked down and this negro was giving me some really good and sloppy head, just the way I like it. He was making all these slurping sounds and moaning and it was doing something to my already drunken state of mind.
He’s much smaller than me so I easily picked him up and we started making out against the wall while I was holding him. Mind you, we were both drunk, so I kinda lost my balance and fell on the bed, lol!
I turned him over; I just HAD to taste him. “Is it up high enough, daddy?” hell yeah, I pushed him down by the small of his back, so his ass was perched right up in my face. Damn, he had such a pretty fucking hole, I’m getting hard just thinking about it. He was already light skinned, but his hole was all cute and pink, and he knew how to make it pop! Damn. Damn. Damn.
I had enough; it was time for me to hit it. He already had the condom open, and easily slid it on me. I ate him right, so there was no need for lube. I went into him from behind, and he kept throwing it back on me; he knew how to work a dick! Then he got up and laid me down on my back and started riding me, hard. He kept bouncing and I thought my toes were gonna pop! I had to tell him to stop, and I moved over to the chair in front of his desk, where he mounted back on me and rode my dick like the Kentucky Derby!
I knew he was about to cum because he kept biting his bottom lip. I kept a good grip on his dick the whole time so I knew he was chock-full of precum. I kept jacking him until he popped all over my belly. FUCK!! I love it when a dude rides me until he cums like that!
I wasn’t done yet so he kept riding me, sucking his cum off of my fingers. Where the HELL has this guy been my entire life???
I couldn’t take it anymore. I wanted to pull out and bust in his mouth, but he had other plans. I finally busted this huge ass nut inside of the condom. He gladly slid it off of me and tied it into a knot. His freaky ass told me he wanted to save it!
Now that I’m sober, it’s doesn’t seem as hot as it was, but damn, he was one hell of a Dick Pleaser.
We went to McDonalds in my car and filled up on food, then went back to his place for round 2… and 3.
We exchanged numbers. As I was walking back to my car, my knees were weak as hell!
He texted me and was like “Damn daddy, I’ma need some mo of dat real soon. Keep it on the low”
Trust, my lips are sealed. No problem ;)

--Cogito














No comments:

Post a Comment