Thursday, March 3, 2011

Birthday Suggestions?...

At the end of this month, I’ll be celebrating 21 years on this blue rock we call Earth! Yaaayy!! Everyone’s clamoring over what I should do. Some say let’s go to Chicago and get white-boy wasted. Some say let’s go to Detroit…. And get white-boy wasted. Some say let’s stay in town, order a STUPID amount of delivery food… and get white-boy wasted.
More than likely, I think we’ll be going to Chicago because my cousin owns like 4 different nightclubs and it’s going to be a great time, of course.
But I wanted to ask my bloggers: what did you do for your 21st birthday?

I really wanna know because decision making is one of my weaknesses.
Seriously: I’m part of the rare breed that HATES multiple-choice quizzes/exams because I hate having so many different options! Lol, I’m… complex…

Enjoy the pics and let me know what yall did on yallz 21st bday…

P.S. Emmanuel, Cold Phoenix--I want my drinks!!!! 

--Cogito













3 comments:

  1. I say stay close to home. The day after getting white boy drunk will more than likely involve regaining consciousness rather than simply waking up. Order a shitload food and have your pals over. DO NOT GO OUT IN PUBLIC! :) Save the trip to Chicago for a mellower event. Congratulations. Your insight is far beyond your years, and if you ever make it to Brooklyn, I would be happy to buy you a drink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see u going for Jamaican dickage here respects fo dat.

    Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta rep my sexy Dreadheadz! Plus Jamdown is a favorite of minez

    --Cogito

    ReplyDelete